Monday, May 31, 2010

Yarn Therapy


Today I'm a little sad. It's a specific sad, a peculiar feeling I remember having when I was about 8 or so. I don't really remember exactly, I was a child and I found out that things pass, things change, people go away, and it stays that way, they don't come back.

It's the consuming feeling that I don't get to 'make' everything the way I want to. I simply have to deal with it.


I'm sad because things pass. It's been a long time since I had this feeling.


But there's one thing I can make into what I want (most of the time):

YARN! I'm off... knitting!

1 comment:

Herma said...

Ja, zulke gevoelens overvallen ons met tijd en wijlen. Dan realiseren we dat we niks kunnen controleren en dat we mee dobberen met de flow van het leven.
Goed dat je dit voelt, want het maakt je zo menselijk!
Foto 1 is zeer cool van je!!