Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Week

We don't do Valentines day, for one because I think it's become too much of a commercial thing. And Boyfriend Dear... well, because he's a dear but he mostly forgets about stuff like that.

He bought me red roses last week, just because, and they're still look like I just put them in the vase, very very beautifull.

I got him the yarn (phildar tweedy, color granit) to make him Cobblestone. I wrapped it for him and gave it to him this wednesday. (I'm not afraid of the curse of the boyfriend's sweater, we have a kid now and I'm pretty sure in 2008 that counts as married ...)


There's a cupcakemix with pink frosting in the cupboard, so I'm making my sweatheart those this weekend or next week.

'But didn't you just say you didn't do Valentines day?'
-'Yep, that's right, we didn't do anything on Valentines DAY.'
;-)
SAS Knits It Again Loves her readers,
big X from me!

2 comments:

Tijm said...

Jaren terug, toen Valentijnsdag alleen aan de andere kant van de grote zee gevierd werd,kreeg ik elk jaar van mijn man een prachtige kaart op Valentijnsdag. Anoniem, maar ik wist, die is van Tijmman.
Nu de commercie er zo opduikt en het eerder een moeten dan een mogen gaat voelen, heeft hij gezegd er mee te stoppen omdat hij het idee erachter nu niet meer terug vindt in het dagelijks leven en niet mee wil doen met de commercie. Snap ik zeer goed!! Voor mij is het elke dag Valentijnsdag, daar ik een prachtige, lieve, practische, gezellige en eerlijke 'Valentijn'Tijmman heb, waar ik erg veel van hou en samen oud mee wil worden (en hij ook met mij).
We zijn inmiddels al bijna 25 jaar een stel en zijn elke dag nog erg blij met elkaar. Nou als dat niet ware liefde is........

FUZZARELLY said...

Bravo for YOU! Love your baby, Lef, and make a living, too.

Best Wishes and Hopes for All Things Good!